It's the year 5781 -- and you have been chosen to build and lead a space station in a wild corner of the galaxy! Attract visitors and explore hundreds of planets to fund your station.
About This Game
It's the year 5781 -- and you have been chosen to build and lead a space station in a wild corner of the galaxy! Design its rooms and corridors to make your crew feel at home. Receive hundreds of visitors who are hungry for the most amazing products in the galaxy. Explore 30 star systems and more than a hundred planets -- all randomly generated for every game. Complete missions and discover new allies . . . and enemies! Fight for survival with a unique real-time combat system. Collect loot for your factories and equip your officers with the most advanced technology in the universe.
- Design a space station and watch your crew as they build it in real time
- Receive visitors, cater to their every need -- and watch the credits flow in
- Experience a randomly-generated galaxy with 100+ planets
- Explore the surface of planets and asteroids
- Find natural resources and items that your officers can equip
- Engage in real-time combat with RPG elements
About Weird and WryBased in Barcelona, Weird and Wry is a game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Together, Carlos (programmer) and Max (artist) share a taste for sims and classic gameplay -- which is easy to see in The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the '90s, The Spatials combines classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. After publishing version 1.0 in mid 2014, Carlos and Max saw the potential of their idea and developed a much improved second version with Early Access starting in August 2014. In October 2014, the game was approved for release on Steam. In 2015, The Spatials continued to grow in popularity -- featured in Let's Plays from YouTubers and articles in major sites such as Rock Paper Shotgun.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD, AMD, NVIDIA. Requires OpenGL 2.0 drivers
- Storage: 350 MB available space