Kim is a boisterous urchin from 1880s Lahore, his wanderlust will take him all over India. Branching conversations, survival, stealth and combat let you play Kim's coming of age however you choose. The enormous open world of Kipling's India awaits you!
About This GameKim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Rudyard Kipling's ragamuffin hero, Kim, and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside. Learn to survive by fair means or foul, meet characters from history and literature, travel to exotic lands and discover their secrets. Your aim is to live Kim's youth as best you can, it will not last forever but if at first you don't succeed, you may retell this classic adventure as often as you wish.
- History: 1880s India brought to life in an ever-changing open world
- Literature: Rudyard Kipling’s dialogue in ‘choose your own adventure’ conversations
- Survival: Manage Kim's health and happiness by collecting food and items
- Action: Simple but satisfying stealth and combat in pause-able real time
- Music: Original soundtrack from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8600/Radeon HD 3670/Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 1 GB available space