Silverfall, a once glorious city, lies in the fantastical Kingdom of Nelwë, where the forces of Technology and Nature are strongly opposed. Symptoms of this terrible conflict have begun to manifest physically as melded cyberbiologic organics and living steam-driven automatons.
About This GameSilverfall, a once glorious city, lies in the fantastical Kingdom of Nelwë, where the forces of Technology and Nature are strongly opposed. Symptoms of this terrible conflict have begun to manifest physically as melded cyberbiologic organics and living steam-driven automatons.
Drag your hero from the pits of this world and craft him into a mighty champion that can oppose the planet-choking Order of Nothingness. Freedom to evolve in either the technological or spiritual paths is in your hands and you must choose your comrades wisely to provide a balance and benefit to your efforts - but be cautious, any bias in your choices will either corrupt or upgrade the growing world around you.
- Create & customize your hero (face, sex, skin, hair...) from the 4 Nelwë races (human, elf, goblin & troll).
- Your hero advances without class limits and with more than 130 skills & magic spells at his disposal.
- Freely explore a stunning and immense fantasy world!
- From the floating city of Cloudworks, to the volcanic scenery of the city of Blazis.
- Revolutionary light and shadow effects combine with a realistic physics engine which gives never seen before detail to the environment & special effects.
- Playable with up to 8 players in multiplayer mode through either a LAN connection or on the Internet, with cooperative play or PvP.
- Windows® XP
- Intel Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon XP +2800 higher
- 512 MB RAM
- ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM or better
- DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card
- DirectX® 9.0c
- Network Interface (only for multiplayer games)
- 10 GB available HD space
- Intel Pentium 4 3 Ghz or AMD Athlon XP +3000
- 1 GB RAM
- 256MB ATI Radeon X850 or Nvidia GeForce 6800GT