Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle
There’s an island 30 miles off the coast of England that the locals call 'The Forsaken Isle'. It is said to be home to ghosts, necromancers and dangerous man-eating creatures! Travel to the island to confront the evil warlock, a vicious pack of wolves and dark forces in order to escape with your life!
About This GameThere’s an island 30 miles off the coast of England that the locals call ‘The Forsaken Isle’. This once bustling port city is now said to be home to ghosts, necromancers and dangerous man-eating wolves!
A trading mogul established his empire on the island only to have his daughter disappear in the forest one fateful day. Years later she’s back! A tormented soul wandering the island for eternity intent on wreaking her revenge on anyone who crosses her path.
When you decided to hire a local boatman to take you to the island, you thought these were just legends. But you are soon proven wrong and end up on the island all alone, confronting an evil warlock and his vicious pack of wolves!
You'll need your wits about you in you are to face the dark forces that surround you and stand a chance of escaping with your life!
- Unlock up to 8 background stories of all the characters
- Numerous collectables fully integrated into the storyline
- Chilling narrative
- Stunning graphics
- A holistic haunted atmosphere
- OS: WindowsXP/WindowsVista/Windows7/Windows8/Windows10
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Basic 3D accelerator (No pixel shader support required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible