Railed is a casual train themed puzzle game that is easy to play and difficult to master. Lay railway delivered track tiles to connect your stations and gold/silver mines. Navigate through mountains while attempting to capitalize on the bonus zone to dominate your friends and strangers globally.
About This GameA single player game of laying random railway tracks between four train destinations and a gold/silver mine within thirty turns. Based on the outstanding pencil & paper game, 30 Rails, this addictive casual puzzler will keep you coming back for more!
Start with $30 Million dollars at your disposal as you construct a maze of rails. Be careful to save your money until you find yourself in a tight spot. Multi-colored train cars deliver random-shaped tracks for you to place and rotate. Track placement is determined by the color of the train car matching the rows and columns of the game board. Station, Mountain, and Bonus Tile arrangement adds to your ability of accumulating fortunes.
By connecting the most train destinations to each other and to the gold/silver mine, you attain railway achievement rankings and win the game with millions in the bank. Add Railed to your top wishlists.
- Progressive Steam Achievements
- Timed Bonus Scoring
- Global Leaderboard
- Dynamic Replayability
- Selective Color Themes
- Realistic Rail Yard Sounds
- Casual Music Soundtracks
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows XP is not supported at all. Vista will require manual download and install of DirectX 11 if you don't already have this .