The Tower of Beatrice
This is the Adventure / Room Escape game about an unlucky Thief, who stole a quite babbling book.
About This GameThe life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite…
Working on a contract for a mysterious client, you'll need to infiltrate the tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, steal her Book of Recipes, and get out alive.
Along the way you will enter a demon's dreams to discover his most intimate desires, accept a gift from a Granny-spider, start the Clock Tower, feed a snail, make a drink for a demon, get a cactus drunk, piece together a skeleton, and finally fix your own fatal failing.
- Six floors – each with its own atmosphere and mood;
- Surprising and charming residents – demons of Fire, Frost and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest, and many others;
- Alchemy! Discover many interesting recipes!
- Unique puzzles ranging from simple to brain bending;
- Atmospheric and immersive soundtrack;
- Many allusions to famous games, movies and books – spot them all!
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space