The Slaves' Fortress
About This ContentThe slaves' fortress stands on a rugged spur of rock, apparently unattainable.
Here lives a notorious slave's master named Gurgo, who decides on the fate of men brought here from all over to be bought or sold.
- Fight your way through the Dungeon of the Slaves' Fortress.
- Two formidable new bosses are waiting for you.
- Ride the mighty beast known as "Mok".
- Face terrible new enemies such as the Spider-worm or the Pigwarrior.
- Two new weapons, the Saw-axe and the Sword-Axe.
- Find the new hidden treasures.
- Save the slaves from their fate.
- OS: Win XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible