Hyperspace Delivery Service
You’ve been hired to make a delivery to planet Miridian V. The trip will be a dangerous yet lucrative journey full of mad robots and unpredictable stellar phenomenon. Name your crew, name your ship, manage your supplies, trade, battle, survive, and make your delivery!
About This GameYou’ve been hired by the Hyperspace Delivery Service to make a delivery to planet Miridian V.
Located on the other side of explored space, the trip to Miridian V will be a dangerous yet lucrative journey full of mad robots and unpredictable stellar phenomenon.
Can you and your crew survive the trip? Will you die from the dreaded Telunian flu? Hyperspace Delivery Service offers an exciting and strategically challenging journey where you must manage your fuel, oxygen, food, and various other supplies to make your delivery within the target time.
Choose what kind of captain you will be. Work the trade routes, learn to use your crews’ unique attributes, mine for fuel, search for abandoned supplies, fight robot space pirates on the ground in retro FPS, experience thrilling space battles from the cockpit of your space ship in retro 3D space shooting action.
Can you make it to Miridian V? See you on the next delivery!
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Name your very own space ship
- Trade with aliens
- Shop at orbiting space stations
- Manage your food, fuel, oxygen, ship repairs, credits, and much more to keep your ship running and crew alive
- Name your crew members and watch them live or die by your decisions
- Original soundtrack using Adlib sound card inspired sounds
- Choose your play style. Work the trade routes, mine for fuel, work missions, and so much more.
- Fight robot pirates in retro FPS game-play
- Control your space ship in first person view to fend off pirate attacks
- Dodge asteroids!
- Help space citizens or leave them to suffer
- Simple to understand with a quick core game loop which offers pick up and play style gaming
Program, Design, Music by Mike Pinto (Zotnip Games)
Art: Pablo Messuti
Art: Toendra Nulta
Art: Cecilia Souza Santos - Cecihoney
Additional Art: Desix Studios
Join our Discord https://discord.gg/EEaZzR9
**Please note the game is currently in Early Access. The game is fully playable in its current state. Please review the Early Access section above for information on what this entails.
- OS: Windows 8 and above
- Processor: 1Ghz+ SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Generally everything made since 2008 should work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space