RPG Maker MV - Retro Fantasy Music Pack
About This ContentBring the golden era sound of JRPGs to your game with twenty tracks of high fantasy from composer Joel Steudler! Memorable melodies recall the classic soundtracks of the 16-bit and 32-bit console era and fill your game with nostalgic charm. Adventure, action and emotion fill this pack. Also includes twenty Music Events!
- 20 BGM tracks suitable for battle, dungeons, field, themes, and towns!
- 20 Music Events for memorable moments!
- .ogg and .m4a formats included.
- Royalty free music to use in your game projects.
Battle - Chivalrous Charge
Battle - Hold The Line
Battle - Jesters Army
Battle - Knights Advance
Battle - Steel Soldiers
Dungeon - Darkest Delving
Dungeon - Oasis Cave
Dungeon - Overlord Keep
Dungeon - The Barons Basement
Dungeon - Wizards Wardrobe
Field - Majestic Country
Field - Mystic Forest
Field - Wide World
Theme - Headquarters
Theme - Hearts Cry
Town - Castle Gates
Town - Enchanted Village
Town - Grand Cathedral
Town - Happy At Home
Town - Heading To Market
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: PC with 1.0GHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 1024x768 or better video resolution